We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Lundi is transforming the way companies find the best talent around the world. From startups to Fortune 500s, we connect employers with the best recruiters for each job.
Lundi is currently seeking experienced and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join our global team. If you are interested in setting your own hours, increasing your income and making a difference in employers' search for the best talent, then we need to talk.
We are looking for committed, professional, experienced independent recruitment consultants to join our team. As our partner, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and placing top level talent.
We cut time-to-fill by 50% by using data from over 1.5 million placements globally to select and onboard the best recruiters, then match them to jobs better than anyone else. Whether it’s a technical role in San Francisco or a marketing role in Sydney, Lundi makes it easy to hire great people, fast.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- B1+ English, German, French or Spanish
- Work From Anywhere
- Set Your Own Hours
- Earn $1,500 - $15,000 per placement.
Pursue a career in the exciting field of international talent acquisition and work as a consultant for one of the world’s leading independent recruitment firms. Whether you are just starting out, have years of experience, or are looking to change your career path to something more fulfilling, this opportunity is perfect for you.